Announcing OpenText™ Extended ECM CE 22.2
Deployment and operation
- The installer now deploys Content Server and the associated modules and components for OpenText™ Content Suite Platform, OpenText™ Extended ECM Platform, OpenText™ Extended ECM for Microsoft® Office 365™, OpenText™ Extended ECM for SAP® Solutions, OpenText™ Extended ECM for SAP® SuccessFactors, OpenText™ Extended ECM for Salesforce®, OpenText™ Extended ECM for Engineering, and OpenText™ Extended ECM for Government in a single operation, eliminating the complexities associated with installing each item individually.
- Kubernetes deployment – Extended ECM now supports Red Hat OpenShift, providing flexibility for users to run the solutions in the cloud or on-premises.
- Synchronize Microsoft Teams files with an Extended ECM business workspace, allowing internal and external users to collaborate on content.
- Notification center – email notifications keep users up to date with Business Workspace content updates.
- New content manager administration role allows for the segregation of duties between system administration and content administration.
- Allow designated user accounts to bypass permissions and access most content in Extended ECM.
- Seamless integration of OpenText AppWork Dynamic workflow capabilities into Extended ECM for Government allows users the flexibility to update workflows during their runtime.
Click here to find out more.