Cyacomb Examiner 2.7
The 2023 product improvement roadmap reflects our desire to equip law enforcement with the most effective digital forensics tools. We are excited to share our newest update: Cyacomb Examiner 2.7 release, with report thumbnails.
Our newly included thumbnails provide additional evidence to support prosecution and makes reviewing the reports fast and efficient. In addition, we have added more speed and flexibility for our users by updating the report format from PDF to HTML.
Cyacomb Examiner is Cyacomb Forensics’ flagship forensics tool, intended for users who require maximum control of processing and detailed results. It can be used from your own laptop or workstation (usually through a write blocker) or directly on a target device using a USB bootable version (which mounts target drives read-only), or on a running device.
For forensic analysts who want results fast. It replaces slow MD5 scans for known Indecent Images of Children or Terrorist related material with a tool that is 20-100x faster, results in seconds or minutes even from large and slow target devices.
- Identifies previously known files, and shows their category/classification
- Detects remnants of deleted and partially downloaded files
- Detects and warns of high levels of encryption on disk
- Full control of scan options
- Results preview using forensically sound internal viewer
- Detailed results, with PDF report
- Run from a forensic computer, bootable media or live on suspect computer
- Accelerate triage by finding evidence in seconds or minutes
- Target offences involving Child Sexual Abuse Material or Terrorism images