Cyacomb Examiner 2.6
The technology Cyacomb Forensics develops for customers and partners shares a common goal: to make the world a safer place. Cyacomb Forensics is excited to share their Cyacomb Examiner 2.6 product release, now with Filename Scan!
How Filename Scan will improve your unit’s performance:
1. Improves efficiency on scene – more scan options to rule out irrelevant devices
2. Reduces backlogs in labs due to the less number of wrongly confiscated devices
3. Saves departments time and resources for a further investigation process
Cyacomb Examiner is Cyacomb Forensics’ flagship forensics tool, intended for users who require maximum control of processing and detailed results. It can be used from your own laptop or workstation (usually through a write blocker) or directly on a target device using a USB bootable version (which mounts target drives read-only), or on a running device.
For forensic analysts who want results fast. It replaces slow MD5 scans for known Indecent Images of Children or Terrorist related material with a tool that is 20-100x faster, results in seconds or minutes even from large and slow target devices.
- Identifies previously known files, and shows their category/classification
- Detects remnants of deleted and partially downloaded files
- Detects and warns of high levels of encryption on disk
- Full control of scan options
- Results preview using forensically sound internal viewer
- Detailed results, with PDF report
- Run from a forensic computer, bootable media or live on suspect computer
- Accelerate triage by finding evidence in seconds or minutes
- Target offences involving Child Sexual Abuse Material or Terrorism images