EnCase E-Discovery is the electronic discovery solution of choice for addressing the end-to-end e-discovery needs of corporations and government agencies. This comprehensive and scalable software solution, which includes EnCase eDiscovery Review, effectively manages electronically stored information (ESI) through litigation, arbitration, and internal or regulatory investigations by significantly reducing the risk and expense associated with electronic discovery of data.
In one complete product, EnCase eDiscovery equips your organization with all essential capabilities you need from legal hold, identification, collection and preservation to processing, early case assessment (ECA), analytics, review and production. Whether for a single case or multiple matters, EnCase eDiscovery delivers exceptional value, resulting in faster, more cost-effective and consistent discovery while reducing legal risk.
Only EnCase eDiscovery provides your team with everything needed to perform continuous case assessment, an optimized process whereby legal teams can quickly glean necessary facts, both pre and post-collection. Designed for enterprise professionals, EnCase eDiscovery provides:
- Robust, defensible, and non-disruptive collection and preservation
- Agile, scalable e-discovery support for any combination of cases, users, and data volumes
- Intelligent and highly efficient Central Legal Repository for secure collaboration
- Simplified oversight and management of the entire e-discovery process
- Integration with your existing infrastructure