Digital Forensics (Level 1 – Foundations)
This course allows participants to understand the fundamentals of Digital Forensics. Basic knowledge of the skills required for Digital Forensics will be taught along with industry wide processes.
• How computers work / What constitutes digital
• What constitutes Digital Forensics
• Where may Digital Evidence be found
• Preservation and security of evidence
• Principles of best practice for digital evidence / Legality of Digital Evidence
• Techniques of acquisition of evidence
• Brief introduction of analysis techniques
*SkillsFuture funding can be utilised for this course only.